Chomp! Chomp! There's a party in the swamp. Use this template to decorate the favor bags for your alligator birthday party. This PDF file also includes an editable tag, to add the name of your child.
PDF File includes the following:
- 6 Alligator
- Personalized Thank you Circle Tags
- Instruction Sheet
- The template is formatted on a 8.5" x 11" paper.
- It's designed to fit a bag that measures 5.25" x 8.5" (13.34cm x 21.59cm)
Bags can be purchased from your local craft store. (Michaels, Party City, Dollar Tree)
Let's be friends on social media! I would love to see how you used the product for your event. www.instagram.com/mypartypalette
How does it work?
How to Order
►Step 1: Download the File
After payment the file is sent to the email you provided. If you do not see the file please check your spam/junk folder. Please message me if you need any help.
- Download latest version of Adobe Reader it’s FREE Get Here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- MAC users need to open files directly from Adobe Reader and NOT Preview.
- Type over the sample text to personalize it.
- Highlighted fields are the only changes you can make
►STEP 3: Print
Make as many copies as you desire. File is formatted to fit on US Letter size 8.5 x11 inches paper. Print on white card stock paper
You can print from home FILE->Print
OR Print at photo shop ex: Staples, Office Depot etc..
►STEP 4: Cut and Assemble
Cut/Trim using scissors, craft knife or paper trimmer.-Some designs require assembling with tape or glue.
When purchasing this digital download you agree to the following:
1. Due to the customization of the product, we do not accept any returns or exchanges.
2. NO physical product will be shipped. This is a digital download.
3. The digital goods are for personal use only, not for commercial use. Buyer is prohibited from distributing, sharing, lending, modifying or selling the file or products made with these digital files.
4. Understand that color may vary due to printer and paper.
5. These files are intended to print from the comfort of your home. The buyer is responsible for printing.